Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WWW Wednesday (21)


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?


01. Currently Reading:
Donners Bend by Alexa V. James. A coming of age novel focused on Ellie, a young girl trying to find her place in the town of Donners Bend. I am really enjoying the soft hearted nature of the book so far. :)

02. Recently Finished:
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. Absolutely unpredictable novel that figuratively broke my rating scale. Marriage really can be a killer...

03. Reading Next:
The World Without Us by Alan Weisman. A book studying what the world would become if all of the human race disappeared one day. First book on my Fall Into Reading challenge and I'm excited to start it.

1 comment:

  1. First time to your blog! Like the theme. I've heard a lot about "Gone Girl" lately and would like to check it out. My list is at http://katybrandes.wordpress.com/2012/09/26/www-wednesday-september-26/.

    ReplyDelete