Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (29)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Alone (Kindle Loc. 32-33)
    - Seanpaul Thomas

My mind was tangled in a web of throbbing darkness and I had no idea of how I'd ended up inside this cosy coffin.


Should Be Reading @ Wordpress

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good one :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable blog name....love your purple too.

    NEW FOLLOWER and E-MAIL SUBSCRIBER.


    My teaser is listed below. Hope you can stop by....I have giveaways going on as well.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesdays-102.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that teaser, very intriguing.
    Thanks for visiting my teaser:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the coffin is called cosy. Such an interesting pairing of words!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog~

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete