Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (33)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Become (Desolation #1) (p.8)
     - Ali Cross

He inflicted an endless torment of mental and physical conditioning designed to make me burn as bright as my father.
But my father was the last thing I wanted to become.

Should Be Reading @ Wordpress

7 comments:

  1. Visiting back! :)
    Does the person on your cover not have a head??!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's bent backward, looking up at the sky. Lol! It does kind of look like it's missing! =)

      Delete
  2. lol love Elisabeth's comment. It does look like she is missing a head when the cover is smaller. Anyway, excellent teaser, I was on the fence with this one but I think I'm gonna give it a go now. Thanks for sharing!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good book. Enjoy :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesdays_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...interesting...THANKS.

    My teaser is below.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-10302012.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this on my kindle, just haven't found the time to read it!! Nice teaser

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete