Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WWW Wednesday (24)


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?


01. Currently Reading:
Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke. Still making progress through this. It's such a long novel that I'm sure it'll take me a couple of weeks. But I love the writing style and the story line of Mr Norrell trying to rid London and surrounding cities of all magicians so he can be the only one.

A Lion in America by Robert Mwangi. Recently started this novel about a young African boy who travels to the U.S. for soccer. A very gripping novel thus far.

HeartsBlood by Carolyn McCray. A paranormal romance that focuses on a "woman of science" and a "man of magic."

02. Recently Finished:
Sleeping Handsome by Jean Haus. A wonderful novella that takes the classic Sleeping Beauty and brings it to the modern day with a young man in a coma.

03. Reading Next: 
I'll probably start Become (Desolation #1) by Ali Cross next. The daughter of Lucifer is sent to Earth and who knows what kind of crazy things will happen?

Feel free to share your own WWW posts below! I would love to find more books to add to my TBR.
=)

3 comments:

  1. Nice mixture of books :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/10/www-wednesdays_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleeping Handsome sounds really intriguing, and I don't usually pay much attention to novellas. Must check that one out.

    I loved Jonathan Strange and had just decided to either reread it or perhaps this time listen as an audiobook.


    My WWWs: http://planetpooks.com/www-wednesday-october-17-2012/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the only one of these that I've heard of is Johnathan Strange...I hope that you are enjoying them.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete