Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (35)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

The 4-Hour Workweek
   - Tim Ferriss

My contacts now know that I don't respond to emergencies, so the emergencies somehow don't exist or don't come to me. Problems, as a rule, solve themselves or disappear if you remove yourself as an information bottleneck and empower others.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fascinating book :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaser-tuesdays_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! :]

    New follower!

    Here's my teaser!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting concept. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In other words: let your employees do their jobs? This sounds like a fascinating book.
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog: THREE MOONS OVER SEDONA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love it!! I've seen this book and now I just might have to pick up a copy! Thanks for a teaser that peaked my interest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonder if this advice works for kids??

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this thinking...thanks.

    My teaser is from Play Him Again by Jeffrey Stone.

    Giveaway too for THE GIRL ON THE CLIFF.

    Have a great TEASER TUESDAY...mine is below.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaser-tuesday-11132012.html

    ReplyDelete