Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WWW Wednesday (29)


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?


01. Currently Reading:
Bone Blind by Abigail Padgett. A novel revolving around a horror fiction writer. Just started this one yesterday, so I'm excited to see how this story evolves. Already has some great foreshadowing and the outcome isn't looking too good.

Falling in Love by Stephen Bradlee. This novel is plain shocking. A story about a woman addicted to sex and how she lives with it. I can't stop reading and am expecting to finish it today, tomorrow at the latest.

02. Recently Finished:
Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke. It feels so good to be able to say I completed this novel! It was quite an undertaking but I absolutely loved it!

03. Reading Next:
Probably the last book on my Fall Into Reading 2012 Challenge: The Rules of Life by Richard Templar.

3 comments:

  1. You finished it!!! Congrats!! And glad to hear that you enjoyed it as well.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting selection this week. Happy reading! Please come and stop by TurnersAnticsWWW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know now what I need to get from the library this weekend. Hope I will be able to finish it before the Monday is over.

    ReplyDelete