Wednesday, November 7, 2012

WWW Wednesday (27)


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?


01. Currently Reading:
Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke. Made it past the half way mark! It's all down hill from here. Definitely enjoying the book!

Purgatory by Tim Dodge. A man returns to earth from purgatory to right the wrongs he made in his life. His companion? Edgar Allan Poe. Loving it.

02. Recently Finished:
Become by Ali Cross. Didn't bond too well with the main characters in this book. It wasn't a horrible read, but it could have been better.

03. Reading Next:
Probably something off of my Fall Into Reading 2012 list. I need to get on it! Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell is taking me forever. Perhaps The 4-Hour Work Week?

3 comments:

  1. I want to look for Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell and Purgatory, they sound awesome! I looooooove me some Edgar Allan Poe so Purgatory would be just up my alley :)
    -My WWW Wednesday at Novel Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purgatory sounds very interesting, will have to check it out. Thank you for stopping by my WWW @ Turner's Antics this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish there was such a thing as a 4-hour work week! Think of all the reading that could be done.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete