Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WWW Wednesday (30)


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?


01. Currently Reading:
The Rules of Life by Richard Templar. Just started this book but am hoping to finish it before the weekend! So far it has some very uplifting motivational writing.

02. Recently Finished:
Bone Blind by Abigail Padgett. Horror story set around authors. It was a wonderful read with well crafted twists, but it lacked on the side of character connection.

03. Reading Next:
Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter by Nikki Jefford. Just received this one yesterday and am dying to start it! I love Jefford's writing and am very excited about this new novel.


6 comments:

  1. Here are my answers to WWW (30)

    What am I currently reading?
    Blue Monday by Nicci French.

    What did I recently finish?
    Through The Glass by Shannon Moroney.

    What will I read next?
    Salvation In Death by J. D. Robb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of those sound very intriguing! Happy reading =)

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of these before...i hope that you are enjoying them

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books, I haven't heard of these ones. Happy reading. Please stop by and check out my WWW.

    TurnersAnticsWWW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m currently reading Dead until Dark. I finished reading Pride & Prejudice and hope to read Breaking Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following are my answers.
    What am I currently reading?
    The Monk who sold is Ferrari by Robin Sharma.

    What did I recently finish?
    If tomorrow comes by Sydney Sheldon

    What will I read next?
    Men define intelligence by Taslima Nasrin.

    ReplyDelete