Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (43)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

The Night Circus (p.48)
   - Erin Morgenstern

"These people mean nothing," her father says. "They cannot even begin to grasp what it is they think they see and hear, and it is easier for them to believe they are receiving miraculous transmissions from the afterlife. Why not take advantage of that, especially when they are so willing to part with their money for something so simple?"

Should Be Reading @ Wordpress

8 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser! I have been meaning to read this book but haven't had a chance yet. My teasers this week are from A Perfect Blood by Kim Harrison and Divergent by Veronica Roth. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been in my TBR list for quite a long time now!

    Here's my Teaser Tuesdays post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that has me interested! Here are our teasers: http://refractedlightreviews.com/?p=12662

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome teaser! The thing I loved the most about The Night Circus was the gorgeous descriptions.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Planning to read this one this year. Excellent teaser!

    Here's my Teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser. I have this on my TBR list and hopefully will get to read it soon. Thanks for sharing, I'm going to bring it up the list. Happy reading.

    Katie ~ My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good teaser! Hopefully I will get to this book at some point. I really like your blog.

    New Follower!

    itisabooklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete