Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (44)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Funny teaser this week! =) This book has had me laughing out loud nearly the entire time!



Love Regifted
   - Stephanie Haddad

I'm just not sure yet whether I want her to hold me back from killing Pheobe or hold Pheobe down while I kill her. Only time will tell.

Should Be Reading @ Wordpress

4 comments:

  1. hahah love it!

    My TT
    http://itisabooklife.blogspot.com/2013/01/teaser-tuesdays-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love books that make me laugh! I will have to look for this one. Thanks for the teaser!

    My teaser :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser, lol. I haven't heard of this one. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie ~ My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really great and thanks for sharing,

    ReplyDelete