Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

sisterhood of the world bloggers awardRules of this award:

1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their site

2. Post the awards logo on your blog

3. Answer the 10 questions you have been set

4. Nominate 10 bloggers

5. Set 1 0 new questions for your nominees



I was nominated by For the Love of the Page :) Thanks so much to Miss Ashley!

My 10 Answers
1.  Do you hold a book one-handed or with both, and if with one hand, then what do you do with the other one?

I hold books with both hands. I usually have the pointer finger of my right hand tucked under the next page ready to flip. 

2.  If you were to write a book, what genre do you think it would be in?

I love to write and try my hand at creating books constantly. Therefore, I can say for sure that it would be paranormal, science fiction, or fantasy. 

3.  What movie do you wish was a book, just so you could read it (since you know the book is always better than the movie)?

Dead Man on Campus is my absolute favorite movie. It's hilarious and I bet as a book it would be even better. 

4.  What character have you read about that best conveys who you are as a person?

I'd like to think of myself as Tessa Gray. She's bursting with love for her brother and would do anything to help him. I'm like that with my family and friends. Plus she's creative, loving, a little naive, and honest.

5.  Do you even library, bro? And if so, how many books do you usually leave with?

I do library! And I currently volunteer at one also. I usually only leave with one at a time.

6.  What was the last book you bought that was in: hardcover, paperback, ebook, and audiobook formats?

Hardcover - Beautiful Redemption by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia
Paperback - Crystal Cove by Lisa Kleypas
EBook - The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Audiobook - None

7.  If you could write yourself into any book or book series, which one would it be and why?

Ooooo I like this question. Let's see, I'm going to say Mortal Instruments. I could be a Downworlder who helps the Shadowhunters like Luke or Simon. 

8.  Can you listen to music with your headphones on? If so, what’s your favorite genre to listen to whilst reading?

Nope. Can't do it. I can read with noise around me, but when my headphones are in I am all in the music. Nothing else exists. 

9.  If you could write a sequel for any book and bring back just one character to live on in your sequel, what and who would it be?

This is really hard. Can I write a happily ever after sequel for The Hunger Games and bring back Rue or Finnick? 

10.  What spine color is most prominent on your shelves?  Is it your favorite color?

Looks like blue is the most prominent, but my favorite color is green. Blue books must just pull me in.

My Nominations for this award:
1. Tribute Books Mama
2. All Things Urban Fantasy
3. A Life Bound by Books
4. It's a Book Life
5. The Autumn Review
6. A GREAT Read
7. Mom With a Kindle
8. Time 2 Read
9. A Daydreamer's Thoughts
10. The Roaming Librarian

10 Questions to Answer:
1. Do you take notes while reading for future reviews or for reference?
2. How many "TBR" Lists do you have going at once?
3. Do you read more than one book at once? If so, how many at a time?
4. What would you say pairs perfectly with a book?
5. Where's your favorite place to read?
6. Do you recommend a book before you read it, while you're reading it, or wait until after? Why?
7. Are you a writer of fanfiction?
8. How do you have your bookshelf/bookshelves organized?
9. What's the answer you give when asked what your favorite book is (cause I know you don't just have one)?
10. If you could re-title any book, which would you change, to what would you change it to, and why?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH for nominating me!!! Great post as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers! :D Just realized that my question #8 makes no sense. Haha! I'm glad you figured out what I meant though! :P

    ReplyDelete