Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (128)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers

22383955

Painting the Moon (Kindle 1%)
   - Traci Borum

She kicked off her sandals and walked down the steps of her beach house, grateful for San Diego's mild weather even in mid-October. And grateful she wouldn't have to walk far, with the ocean practically at her doorstep.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2014/09/teaser-tuesdays_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enchanting. I'd love to walk out my door and be on the beach. Fall asleep to the waves crashing to the shore. I wonder if she just moved there?
    Here is my TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/09/16/teaser-tuesdays-81-free-short-story-raker-by-christopher-a-gray-move-over-robocop/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish the beach was right outside my doorstep! My TT is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds lovely, fall is starting to take hold here so I'd love a beach at my doorstep.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a beautiful scene. My husband and I spent a week in San Diego a couple of years ago and enjoyed the lovely weather. I'd enjoy visiting there again, even if it's only through a book!
    Here's the link to my Tuesday post: Tumbleweeds.

    ReplyDelete