Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (126)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers

12812550

Days of Blood & Starlight (p.100)
   - Laini Taylor

Almost as soon as she entered the great hall, someone whispered, "Traitor."
It came behind her back, a hiss too toneless to place.

7 comments:

  1. That's a tantalizing Teaser! I can imagine that hiss and how it would make someone cringe.
    My Tuesday post features The Gods of Second Chances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not a very nice thing to hear. I've seen this cover and book around so much and I absolutely love it, but somehow I've never actually read the book! Thanks for sharing :) hope you have a great week!
    My Tuesday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adored this series--the writing is so evocative!

    Here's my teaser:
    http://www.owlcatmountain.com/2014/09/02/tuesday-teaser-september-2/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this book - actually the whole series is a favourite of mine. Here's my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like she has something to answer for. I've heard good things about this series but haven't started it yet.
    Here is my tease - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/09/02/teaser-tuesdays-79-an-apex-predator-novel-shark-station-nyet-by-carolyn-mccray/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh oh, I've read book 1 in this series, and I think I know who their talking about, but it definitely makes me itch to start book 2... Thanks for sharing!
    My Teaser.

    ReplyDelete