Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WWW-Wednesday (2)


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

01. Currently Reading:
Midnight Sun by MJ Fredrick and I plan on finishing it today! :) Modern day pirates taking over a cruise ship sailing toward Antarctica with a love story? Oh yes.

02. Recently Finished:
A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin and although I was a little disappointed with the missing main characters, it was a good novel. :) One more book to go for Spring into Reading 2012.

03. Reading Next:
Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James and I'm eager to learn what happens between Ana and Mr. Grey. Started the series, so I have no choice but to follow it all the way through to the end. :D

8 comments:

  1. Midnight Sun sounds good. I need to read 50 shades of grey!!! - Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were my 500th follower *throws confetti* that's awesome! Thank you :)
    I saw Midnight Sun on another blog yesterday & now I see it again so I HAVE to add it to my TBR.
    I began reading 50 Shades of Grey & I am really diggin it. I bought the 2 follow ups cuz I knew I'd love it when I finally get to read it.
    I added ur button too :)
    My W*0*W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally just started the second one and I'm soooo excited! :D Glad I could be your 500th follower! And thank you for the button-add.

      Delete
  3. Midnight Sun sounds so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm currently reading "A Feast for Crows" and I'm definitely missing a lot of the characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Arya and Tyrion were my favorite chapters to read and Arya barely gets any acknowledgement while Tyrion gets none at all. Sad sad sad.

      Delete
  5. I haven’t heard of any of these books but they sound interesting! :)

    Here you can find my WWW post for this week:

    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/05/www-wednesdays-may09.html

    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete