Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WWW-Wednesday (4)


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

01. Currently Reading:
Still working my way through A Dance With Dragons by George R.R. Martin. The story is wonderful but the length is what's forcing me to really slow down and pay attention. Which is why other books that I plan on reading are becoming simultaneous reads.


02. Recently Finished:
Once Bitten by Trina M. Lee and I just posted the review. This novel was deathly entertaining! I'm glad that I picked it up even though I was a little disappointed. Still a great read!


03. Reading Next:
Duplicity by Nikki Jefford is the next on my reading list. I read book one, Entangled, last week and since the second one came out a couple of days ago I'm determined to finish it off too.

No comments:

Post a Comment