Friday, May 11, 2012

Looking Forward Friday (1)

Want to know what's coming up for The Coffee Pot? Well here it is! :D The official to-be-read list (not specifically in the following order). Bring on the reading and reviews!

A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin

This will be the final book for the Spring Into Reading 2012 challenge and I'm full of excitement to finish The Coffee Pot's first reading challenge so I can look forward to the next challenge I take on.





Dead is the New Black
by Christine DeMaio-Rice

This novel promises a romp through the fashion world with one of the main characters being accused of murder. Very intriguing!





Entangled
, Spellbound #1 by Nikki Jefford

Main character, Gray, wakes up in her sister's body after her mother witch attempted to bring her back to life. Show me the way out of this one!





Fifty Shades Freed
by E L James

The conclusion of the Fifty Shades trilogy where reader's will find out if Mr. Grey and Ana will end up happily ever after or...





Now what's on your TBR list? :D

1 comment:

  1. Your reading list looks really well rounded! I hope the reviews are good so I can add them to my own reading list. Already on my list: Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, Wuthering Heights, and Clockwork Angel. Should be quite interesting I hope! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete