Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WWW-Wednesday (5)


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?





01. Currently Reading:
Yes, I am still reading A Dance With Dragons (George R.R. Martin), one day I will commit and finish this massive book. If only other delicious sounding novels would stop tempting me to read them.






02. Recently Finished:
The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton. Amazing plot full of secrets and lies and betrayal. The second novel, The Mind Thieves has been added to my TBR, too bad it's currently at the bottom.






03. Reading Next:
Tears of the Broken (Dark Secrets) by A.M. Hudson. Free for Kindle right now on Amazon, this novel asks if love is enough to forgive murder. Add vampires to the mix and Hudson has me dying to read this one.

4 comments:

  1. A Dance with Dragons is such a big book to get through isn't it? I found it a bit slow in places but loved it all the same but preferred the first and third books the most. Hope you get to finish it soon! :)

    Here's my WWW: http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/www-wednesdays-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your choices look amazing! I'm really interested in the Lori Brighton ones, just added them to my own to be read list :)

    Here's mine :)
    http://canireadeverything.blogspot.com/2012/05/www-wednesday.html

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to add the Brighton books to my TBR. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Mind Readers sounds really interesting :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/05/www-wednesday_30.html

    ReplyDelete