Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Teaser Tuesday (224)

TeaserTuesdays2014e

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm/Books and a Beat. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers

28575361

Tail and Trouble (Kindle 16%)
   - Victor Catano

I tucked his wallet into my front shirt pocket, then I got out my own wallet and pulled out a photo of Sheila. I held it up in front of his face. "Have you seen her? Is she part of the plan?"

3 comments:

  1. What a cute illustration! Sounds like a great book.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really enjoying it so far! The dog can do magic and communicate telepathically so it's really unique and interesting!

      Delete
  2. Such an adorable cover. Sounds like she's a tough cookie. I need to check out this author.

    My TT from Friend Of The Devil

    ReplyDelete