Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Teaser Tuesday (226)

TeaserTuesdays2014e

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm/Books and a Beat. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers

24621312

Where You Least Expect (Kindle 44%)
   - Lydia Rowan

"I'm a well-oiled machine forged in the fire of battle. Mortals slip; I do not."
"Oh God, I just threw up in my mouth," she said around mock gagging noises.

6 comments:

  1. I'm with the heroine here. Sounds like a fun story. My teaser this week comes from Magic & Manners by C. E. Murphy. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! He was definitely being sarcastic to make her laugh since they're walking through a winter storm at this point in the book. I thought it was hilarious.

      Delete
  2. Hope the book is filled with moments like that for you. Your teaser sounded so funny. My Teaser is from Unraveled by Jennifer Estep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the sensation of wanting to throw up...LOL. He sounds like someone who is full of himself. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine: “THE BOOK THAT MATTERS MOST”

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like his ego is over the top!
    My Tuesday post features LATE FALL.

    ReplyDelete