Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Teaser Tuesday (227)

TeaserTuesdays2014e

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm/Books and a Beat. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers

30175882

Evelyn dear Fender (Kindle 51%)
   - Rodney Jones

What's eating me is the realization, that once I cross the halfway mark, I will not have enough food to get home--it's all or nothing from there. The extraordinary intuition, which got me this far, is nowhere to be found now that the stakes have been raised.







Today, Laura T, winner of the Diary of a Haunting Giveaway last week, is featuring the book on her Teaser Tuesday! Check it out here! 
24885765

4 comments:

  1. Isn't that the way it always is...be patient, it will come.
    sherry @ fundinmental My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. An all or nothing proposition - intriguing! Here's my Teaser: http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/2016/08/teaser-tuesdayfirst-chapter-first_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the stakes are high for this character. I like stories where the protagonist has a lot to lose.
    My Tuesday post features BROKEN PIECES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost like an ultimatum. Patience supposedly wins the day!
    Thanks for the mention:)

    My TT from Diary Of A Haunting

    ReplyDelete